Elastic Calf Support: Treat & Preventing Muscle Strain and Other Calf Injuries
C LINE Advanced Technology – The Biological Effect of Carbon Fibre with the Mechanical Action of Taping
When treating injuries immobilisation offers some undeniable advantages but can also some side effects. Limiting movements causes muscular atrophy and reduced articular Range of Movement (R.O.M) which results in longer functional recovery times. Taping, or functional bandaging, was born of this concept. Taping selectively blocks the injured part but allows the use of the limb. Taping is the essence of the C LINE range of exclusive and patented supports that combine the biological effect of carbon fibre with the mechanical action of taping.
- Combined “C6Tex fabric”
- Antistatic (the carbon fiber absorbs and disperses the electrical charges)
- Breathable and Thermoregulating
- Bacteriostatic and hypoallergenic
- High performance (during activity reduces the concentration of lactic acid, improving blood flow and cellular oxygenation).
- Integrated TAPING: control of movement without immobilisation; “Y” shaped elastic straps to conform to the calf structure and contains the muscle