As a valued customer of LifeTec Health & Limited we would like you to be familiar with our trading terms, to ensure that your LifeTec Health & Limited experience is a satisfying one. Please feel free to contact our Customer First Team if you have any further questions.
1. About LifeTec Health & Living
- www.LifeTec.ie is a website operated by LifeTec Health & Living Limited (“us”, “our”, “we”, “LifeTec”, “LifeTec Health & Living”). We are a limited liability company registered in Ireland under company number 578453 and have our registered office at Island View, Moyne Road, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin. Our VAT registration number is IE3424860VH
- You and LifeTec Health & Living may enter into a sale contract for the sale and supply of goods or services described in this website, by you making an offer to LifeTec Health & Living via the website, to purchase the goods and services at the specified price, subject to these Terms.
- LifeTec Health & Living logo and words are registered trademarks of LifeTec Health & Living Limited and used under a limited license by LifeTec Health & Living.
- In these Terms:
- “you”, “user”, “member”, and “guest” means anyone who visits and/or uses this website
- reference to a “third party” in these Terms includes a reference to any agent or contractor of LifeTec Health & Living, or of any of its related entities, and any person engaged by any of them, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfilment of Orders made through the website, and includes any of them
- a reference to the “website” means www.LifeTec.ie
- “Order” means an offer made by you in response to an invitation to treat made by LifeTec Health & Living Limited via the website
2. User Agreement
- By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these Terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
- These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following any amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the Terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. Whilst we are under no obligation to do so, should we choose to provide you with notice of amended Terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third party.
- You may use this website as a guest only.
3. Legal Capacity
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to purchase goods or services from the website.
- Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that:
- You are over the age of eighteen (18) years
- You accept these Terms
- You agree that you have entered into a legal contract with LifeTec Health & Living Limited in relation to these Terms
- these Terms, together with your Order, constitute the entire agreement between you and LifeTec Health & Living Limited for the supply of goods or services
- LifeTec Health & Living Limited reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an Order to be placed, for any loss or damage of any kind LifeTec Health & Living Limited may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor
- We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
- Once an Order has been accepted by LifeTec Health & Living Limited, no cancellation of that Order is valid unless you receive our written communication permitting the cancelled Order.
- Representations of goods or services for sale made by LifeTec Health & Living Limited via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
- You and LifeTec Health & Living Limited may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of goods or services by you making an offer via the website to purchase goods at the price advertised on the website by:
- Placing an electronic Order for the goods or services using the website.
- You confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website.
- You making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery and handling charges) on the website
- The acceptance of that offer by LifeTec Health & Living Limited
- When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the good(s) or services only when:
- any and all requirements set out in these Terms have been met.
- the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database
- a record is created and stored in our database
- LifeTec Health & Living Limited receives in its account full payment from you for the goods or services (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
- You acknowledge that:
- the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by LifeTec Health & Living Limited for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications failure, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems.
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, LifeTec Health & Living Limited is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage of any kind, however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason.
- LifeTec Health & Living may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you.
- LifeTec Health & Living may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
- You will receive an email from LifeTec Health & Living as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact the Customer First Team. Please note this email does not constitute acceptance of your Order by us but merely confirms our receipt of your Order.
- If your Order is not accepted by LifeTec Health & Living, LifeTec Health & Living will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
- LifeTec Health & Living may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, goods or services on the website, or an error of any kind in or relating to your Order
- Any representations made at any time about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If LifeTec Health & Living cannot supply particular goods, LifeTec Health & Living will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
- LifeTec Health & Living will be deemed to have accepted your Order on the first to occur of issue to you of a tax invoice for the sale and the fulfilment of your Order.
- Prices shown are in Euros and include VAT where applicable. Prices include delivery and handling charges unless otherwise stated. Prices are valid until amended or removed from the website and are subject to change at any time.
- Each published saving in respect of goods or services is by reference to the lower of the recommended retail price of the manufacturer or the normal ticketed price of LifeTec Health & Living.
- Images of goods shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
- Unless otherwise stated, accessories shown in any image of goods are not included in the price.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website at any time.
- All payments must be made in full prior to delivery, including any applicable delivery or handling charges.
- Payments must be made via the SagePay secure payment gateway facility accessible via the website and will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of that provider.
7. Supply and Delivery
- Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by LifeTec Health & Living, LifeTec Health & Living will sell and supply the goods or services to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
- If the goods that you have Ordered are in stock LifeTec Health & Living will endeavour to dispatch orders within two (2) business days.
- Goods may not be available for immediate delivery. LifeTec Health & Living will endeavour to deliver your Order to you within twenty-eight (28) business days of the date you placed your Order.
- LifeTec Health & Living will contact you on receipt of your Order to notify you of the indicative delivery date.
- LifeTec Health & Living Limited cannot facilitate the Collection of Orders from their registered office.
- If LifeTec Health & Living gives you notice that it will be unable to deliver your Order within twenty-eight (28) business days of receipt of your Order, due to lack of stock, you may cancel your Order without charge, and LifeTec Health & Living will arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
- Delivery dates are estimates only and we are unable to accept any liability for failure to deliver the goods within the specified time resulting from shipment/delivery delays from our suppliers.
- The delivery address must be an address within Ireland and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
- On acceptance of your Order by LifeTec Health & Living, your Order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally within two (2) business days subject to the other provisions of these Terms.
- LifeTec Health & Living will use its reasonable endeavours to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however LifeTec Health & Living does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
- LifeTec Health & Living cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third-party delivery contractor.
- You are required to inspect your goods when you take delivery of them. You will be required to note any damage on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the carrier for signature. In all other cases you will be required to notify us in writing of any damage on delivery or shortages within three (3) days of delivery. We will not be liable for any damage on delivery to any of the goods unless we are notified within the time period specified above.
8. Title and risk in goods
Title and risk in goods pass to you on delivery.
9. Payment and credit card fraud
To the fullest extent permitted by law, LifeTec Health & Living and its related entities will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses of any kind (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit/debit card, PayPal account or other payment method is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised or improper manner.
10. Disclaimer and Indemnity
- To the fullest extent permitted by law (and without limitation to any other provision of these Terms), LifeTec Health & Living, and each of its related entities, exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any and all loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website (or any goods or services purchased on the website) including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website.
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website.
- personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website.
- any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers.
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website.
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party.
- the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
- Without limitation to the foregoing, except as expressly provided in these Terms and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, LifeTec Health & Living and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website or any goods or services purchased on it.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the goods or services on the website. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law, the law of equity or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular we will not be responsible for ensuring that any goods or services are suitable for your purposes
- You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, LifeTec Health & Living, and each of its related entities, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or any breach of these Terms
- This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980.
Should you wish to make a complaint, please contact our Customer First Team or write to us at:
The Customer Services Manager
LifeTec Health & Living Limited
Island View, Moyne Road, Portmarnock, Co Dublin
Telephone: + 353 1 968 5100
15. Force Majeure
LifeTec Health & Living will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries
16. Governing Law
- The Irish courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website or any Order placed on the website, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms are governed by Irish law.
- If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. LifeTec Health & Living makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Ireland.
If any part of these terms are found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and provisions of these terms will remain in force and constitute the agreement between you and LifeTec Health & Living.
18. Transfer and Assignment
If LifeTec Health & Living merges, sells or otherwise changes control of its business or this website to a third-party, LifeTec Health & Living reserves the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that LifeTec Health & Living has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you.
The failure by LifeTec Health & Living to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by LifeTec Health & Living.