- Combined “C6Tex fabric”
- Antistatic (the carbon fiber absorbs and disperses the electrical charges)
- Breathable andThermoregulating
- Bacteriostatic and hypoallergenic
- High performance (during activity reduces the concentration of lactic acid, improving blood flow and cellular oxygenation).
- Integrated TAPING: control of movement without immobilisation
- Conservation of extero-proprioceptive stimulations
- Figure-eight bandage; horizontal strap to control the gripper malleolar, “V” shaped ties to control the subtalar.
- DISTORTIONS IN ACUTE PHASE AND IN REHAB PHASE (MEDIAL AND LATERAL COMPARTMENTS)
- SERIOUS SWELLING OR OEDEMA
- SUBTALAR (INTEROSSEOUS TALOCALCANEAL LIGAMENT, CONSEQUENCES )
- TARSAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- CALCANEAL BURSITIS
- TENDONITIS (EXTENSOR, TP, PERONEAL)
- CHRONIC INSTABILITY OF THE MALLEOLUS.
In acute phase we suggest the use in combination with
brace T0400 – THUNDER